The objective of the mobile technician is to provide support (from junior to expert level) on-site, in the lift to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The Itinerant Technician’s responsibilities are job site monitoring and start-up, repair, execution of maintenance and technical assistance contracts, training, retrofit, troubleshooting. He will be able to expand these skills on other MND jobs (Snow, Safety and Leisure) according to needs and his appetites.
- The itinerant technician is a customer support specialist. Ensure the link between customers, subcontractors and the company at the operational level.
- The itinerant technician assists, advises and controls the assembly companies during the installation phase. He ensures that the work is carried out according to the objectives of quality and timeliness.
- Oversees all technical issues until solutions are found
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots all MND equipment
- Technician installs new projects and initiates equipment
- He intervenes occasionally in the workshop for the pre-assembly of stations.
- With technical training, you have at least 3 years of experience as an itinerant technician with knowledge in mechanics, hydraulics and automation.
- A good level of English is required for this buddy, travel around the world is expected.
- Oriented solution, your technical curiosity, your analytical skills will allow you to intervene on our different products.
- You are dynamic, rigorous, with a spirit of analysis and synthesis. You also show autonomy, curiosity, and you are the force of proposal.
Compensation by profile and experience.